Exclusively for HSU students. A 24/7 job and internship database that includes on-campus and off-campus, work-study, part-time, full-time, temporary, summer, internship and career positions. Sign up for workshops, on-campus interviews and special events.

Visit Handshake

How to Find a Local Part-time Job

Tips on how to find a local part-time job in Humboldt County!

Federal Work Study

Federal Work-Study (pdf) is a financial aid program that helps students find jobs to meet college expenses. These jobs may help students gain career-related work experience or perform work that benefits the local community.

Check out our great handout for detailed information on how to find on and off campus work-study jobs (pdf).

If you have any questions about Federal Work-Study please call the Academic and Career Advising Center at (707) 826-3341 or stop by in Gist Hall 114.